It provides immense pleasure to own the best piano of undeniable beauty and that provides amazingly realistic tones and a great piano experience. The recorder in this piano model AP-6BP is wonderful and contains 17 tracks in it, along with other functions such as one touch preset, duet function, panel lock, side keyboard cover, octave shift and auto harmonize. The important dimensions in terms of W X DX H for this model are about 1,412 x 492 x 900mm and that excludes the music stand. Exclusive black finish polished pianos are available in this model, that weigh about 58.2Kg. The best part of this piano is that it is GM compatible.
- 1 Touch Preset
- Back-light LCD
- Line in & line out jacks
- Two hundred & fifty pro-quality tones
- A hundred & Eighty rhythms
- Rhythm Editor, ten user rhythms
- Selector buttons For Instant access
- Registration (ninety six set-ups)
- Digital effects: reverbs, brilliance, DSP (preset for some tones) & choruses,
- Operation Locking feature is a Safety against casual button operations.
|Keyboard||88-key, Tri-sensor scaled hammer action keyboard (mat finish)|
|Touch Response||3 sensitivity levels, Off|
|Sound Source||Linear Morphing AIF|
|Tones||250 built-in tones: 12 grand piano tones (6 modern, 6 classic), 9 electric piano tones, 6 vibraphone/clavier tones, 13 organ tones, 15 strings/synth pad tones, 17 guitar/bass tones, 36 variation tones, 128 GM tones, 14 drum sets|
|Digital Effects||Reverb (4 types), chorus (4 types), brilliance, DSP (built into some tones), acoustic resonance system|
|Rhythms/Patterns||180 built-in rhythms (including 20 piano rhythms), 10 user rhythms|
|Built-in Songs||60 (Music Library) + 8 (demo tunes)|
|Song Expansion||10 songs (320KB maximum per song)|
|Lesson Function||Part on/off (Lesson part: right hand/left hand)|
|Metronome||Beats: 0, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (Tempo range: quarter note = 20 to 255)|
|Recorder||17 tracks (System Track + 16 tracks) x 5 songs, approximately 10,000 notes maximum per song, real-time recording/playback, punch-in/punch-out recording support|
|Key Transpose||25 steps (-12 to +12 semitones)|
|Tuning Control||A4 = approximatery 440 Hz ± 99 cents|
|Pedals||3 pedals (damper, soft, sostenuto)
* damper = seamless operation
|Display Screen||Full-dot LCD with backlight|
|SD Memory Card Slot||Supported SD memory card capacities: Up to 2GB, CASIO format song playback, CASIO format song save/load, recorded song save/load/SMF format save, card format, file delete
* Supports for SMF Format 0 or Format 1 only for playback.
* Recorded performance data is converted to a standard MIDI file (SMF Format 0, file name extension: MID) and saved to an SD memory card.
|Speakers||16cm x 2 + 5cm x 2 (2-way 4 speakers)|
* USB cable (A-B type) required to use USB terminal for computer connection.
|Body Color/Finish||Polished black finish|
|Included Accessories||Height-adjustable bench, headphones hook, music stand, score book, piano cover|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||1,412 x 492 x 900mm
* Excluding music stand, and other projections