The Yamaha UX2 has the signature of X bracing on the back, adding more strength to the construction of the piano. The front panel is vented to allow more sound from the front of the instrument. The hammers are made of a higher quality felt from Yamaha and the scaling of the strings are a slight improvement from the U series pianos. The action has a more precise feel to it, contributing to a more lively and controlled response. There is a tone escapement slot in the front cover of the cabinet for increased clarity.
- Made in Japan
- An exceptional choice for the serious pianist.
- Black ebony finish
- The back post construction enhances rigidity and improves tone balance
- Excellent condition is like new
- Tuned in concert pitch (440).
- Yamaha ultra responsive action
- Beautiful rich sound, excellent touch and response.
- Seasoned for destination
- Free new adjustable bench
|Back Post Material||Spruce|
|Full length bridge||Yes|
|Bridge Material||Hard Maple|
|Pinblock Material||Hard Rock Maple|
|Tuning Pins||Cut Thread|
|String||Solid copper wound bass string|
|Aluminum alloy Action Rail||Yes|
|Seasoned for destination||Yes|
|Soft- Close Fallboard||Yes|
|Inner rim||18 layers of laminated hardwood|
|Keyboard||88 keys NEOTEX|
|Pedals||Half blow, celeste and a sustain pedal|
|Finishes||Black ebony Polish Finishing|