Casio AP-620BK – Celviano Digital Piano
To gain an authentic experience of playing the piano it is always preferable to purchase a digital piano, that has been designed with good sound effects and enhanced sound quality. AP-620BK is a perfect musical instrument for a music lover, which has been elegantly designed with rich reverberation.The piano is designed traditionally, and is a high-end model that makes use of a tri-sensor scaled hammer action keyboard that is helpful in capturing all the performance in detail. It is a genuine piano that is designed by superior engineers with the linear morphing system, to provide seamless transitions in a vibrant range with 180 built-in rhythms and can be purchased in the Black wood tone finish.
- 1 Touch Preset
- Back-light LCD
- Line in & line out jacks
- A hundred & Eighty rhythms
- Rhythm Editor, ten user rhythms
- Selector buttons For Instant access
- Registration (ninety six set-ups)
- Two hundred & fifty pro-quality tones
- Digital effects: reverbs, brilliance,DSP (preset for some tones) & choruses,
- Operation Locking feature is a Safety against casual button operations.
|Keyboard||88-key, Tri-sensor scaled hammer action keyboard (mat finish)|
|Touch Response||3 sensitivity levels, Off|
|Sound Source||Linear Morphing AIF|
|Tones||250 built-in tones: 12 grand piano tones (6 modern, 6 classic), 9 electric piano tones, 6 vibraphone/clavier tones, 13 organ tones, 15 strings/synth pad tones, 17 guitar/bass tones, 36 variation tones, 128 GM tones, 14 drum sets|
|Digital Effects||Reverb (4 types), chorus (4 types), brilliance, DSP (built into some tones), acoustic resonance system|
|Rhythms/Patterns||180 built-in rhythms, 10 user rhythms|
|Built-in Songs||60 (Music Library) + 8 (demo tunes)|
|Song Expansion||10 songs (320KB maximum per song)|
|Lesson Function||Part on/off (Lesson part: right hand/left hand)|
|Metronome||Beats: 0, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (Tempo range: quarter note = 20 to 255)|
|Recorder||17 tracks (System Track + 16 tracks) x 5 songs, approximately 10,000 notes maximum per song, real-time recording/playback, punch-in/punch-out recording support|
|Key Transpose||25 steps (-12 to +12 semitones)|
|Tuning Control||A4 = approximatery 440 Hz ± 99 cents|
|Pedals||3 pedals (damper, soft, sostenuto)
* damper = seamless operation
|Display Screen||Full-dot LCD with backlight|
|SD Memory Card Slot||Supported SD memory card capacities: Up to 2GB, CASIO format song playback, CASIO format song save/load, recorded song save/load/SMF format save, card format, file delete
* Supports for SMF Format 0 or Format 1 only for playback.
* Recorded performance data is converted to a standard MIDI file (SMF Format 0, file name extension: MID) and saved to an SD memory card.
|Speakers||16cm x 2 + 5cm x 2 (2-way 4 speakers)|
* USB cable (A-B type) required to use USB terminal for computer connection.
|Body Color/Finish||Black wood tone finish|
|Included Accessories||Height-adjustable bench, headphones hook, score book, music stand|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||1,412 x 492 x 900mm
* Excluding music stand, and other projections