Digital pianos are great illustrations of advanced technology, which are known for their unparalleled quality dimensions. They provide acoustics with an expertise frame and are sophisticated items loved by piano lovers. Both stylish and compact styles of this model are available in black wood tone finish and oak tone finish in various stores, with splendid Linear morphing AIF sound source. The weight of this model, AP-420BK/B, is about 40Kg and its dimensions are 1,395 x 427 x 835mm, excluding the music stand. The main accessories that are included along with this exceptional digital piano are headphones hook, score book, AC adaptor and music stand.
- Music Library, sixty built-in tunes plus 1 user tune
- Right & left hand part off features to play lesson
- Three pedals
- Instant access buttons
- SD card slot
- Sixteen top-quality tones
- Digital Effects: Reverb (four types), Chorus (four types)
- Operation lock feature
|Keyboard||88-key, Tri-sensor scaled hammer action keyboard (mat finish)|
|Touch Response||3 sensitivity levels, Off|
|Sound Source||Linear Morphing AIF|
|Tones||16 built-in tones: Grand Piano (Modern, Classic, Variation), Electric Piano, FME Piano, 60’s E. Piano, Harpsichord, Vibraphone, Pipe Organ, Jazz Organ, Electric Organ 1, Electric Organ 2, Strings 1, Strings 2, Bass 1, Bass 2
* Bass 1 and Bass 2 are special low-range tones for use with Split.
|Digital Effects||Reverb (4 types), chorus (4 types), brilliance, DSP (built into some tones), acoustic resonance system|
|Built-in Songs||60 (Music Library)|
|Song Expansion||1 song (65KB maximum)|
|Lesson Function||Part on/off (Lesson part: right hand/left hand)|
|Metronome||Beats: 0, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (Tempo range: quarter note = 20 to 255)|
|Recorder||2 tracks x 1 song, approximately 5,000 notes maximum, real-time recording/playback|
|Key Transpose||25 steps (-12 to +12 semitones)|
|Tuning Control||A4 = approximatery 440 Hz ± 99 cents|
|Pedals||3 pedals (damper, soft, sostenuto)
* damper = seamless operation
|SD Memory Card Slot||Supported SD memory card capacities: Up to 2GB, CASIO format song playback, CASIO format song save/load, recorded song save/load/SMF format save, card format, file delete
* Supports SMF Format 0 or Format 1 only for playback.
* Recorded performance data is converted to a standard MIDI file (SMF Format 0, file name extension: MID) and saved to an SD memory card.
|Speakers||12cm x 2 + 5cm x 2 (2-way 4 speakers)|
* USB cable (A-B type) required to use USB terminal for computer connection.
|Power Requirements||AC adaptor: AD-E24250LW|
|Body Color/Finish||AP-420BK: Black wood tone finish
AP-420BN: Oak tone finish
|Included Accessories||Height-adjustable bench, headphones hook, score book, AC adaptor, music stand|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||1,395 x 427 x 835mm
* Excluding music stand, and other projections